From equipment and processes to chemical and petrochemical refining to glass and metals manufacturing, process-focused customers have used HAFE's products and technologies to reduce overall costs, conserve energy, minimize environmental impacts, meet higher regulatory standards, and streamline product development and operations through a range of initiatives.
HAFE chemical division offers chemistry and chemical engineering expertise enabling the development and transition of safe, sustainable, robust and lowest-cost chemical processes. Implementation of innovative technologies can result in significant annual cost savings for our customers. We evaluate existing or new processes and provide recommendations tailored for implementation with the equipment and capabilities of your facility. We could also provide engineering services through all aspects of process development, enabling value-added solutions that scale to meet your needs.
- Vacuum cleaning
- Pressure vessel design and application
- Filtration and separation
- Heat transfer
- Chemical mixing and drying
- Chemical pumping
- Valve, gasket, coupling and sealing
- Chemical project engineering services
Featured products and services
- Vaccum cleaner
- Pressue vessels - reactor, columns
- Filters, centrifugal separator, liquid/solid particle filtration system
- Shell and tube heat exchanger, air-cooled exchanger. plate heat exchanger
- Mixer and dryer
- Diaphragm metering pump, canned motor pump, chemical process pump, peristaltic pump etc.
- Ball valve, plug valve, butter fly valve
- Particle analyzer, particle imaging processor
- All types of chemical and petrochemical plant engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services