HAFE HVAC-R division's equipment is designed and manufactured to meet your particular requirements. HAFE Representatives can review with you the options available for each particular product type.
All products, without exception, are run tested for all functions. All components are checked to ensure they function properly in the finished product. The refrigerant circuit is checked for high-pressure and low-pressure readings versus the ambient conditions to assure proper performance. The heating section is completely checked, including the rate of gas flow on gas heaters. Safety devices are checked by simulation of condenser fan or supply fan failure.
With our excellent service and high quality products we offer the peace of mind, confidence, and reliability that come with experience and a commitment to customer satisfaction. HAFE is committed to provide highest quality products at affordable cost along with reliable after sales services to our customers. We believe that we will able to achieve even greater success with a dynamic vision in the future
How Important is HVAC to a Business?
- HVAC accounts for 40% of energy usage
- HVAC is essential for productivity
- Proper HVAC is mandatory
Typical HVAC-R applications
- Residential HVAC
- Commercial HVAC
- Industrial HVAC
- District heating and cooling
- Commercial refrigeration
- Industrial refrigeration
Featured products for HVAC-R system in various occasions
- Condensers and condensing unit
- Ourdoor air system and indoor packaged equipment
- Mini-split systems
- Roof top units
- Air handling equipment - entilation duct, fans and equipment
- Heating equipment - boilers and furnaces, heat pumps
- General components - compressors, cooling towers, centrifugal pump, motors and motor control, variable speed drive, heat exchangers, valves etc.