Heat transfer technology has very important and extensive applications in industries, e.g. oil and gas refining, petrochemical process, power generation cooling, sea water desalination, food and beverage, HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) etc. Heat transfer is tightly connected with Heat transfer, otherwise, could be considered one type of typical technology for Heat transfer.
In practice, most industrial applications apply heat transfer in the form of heat exchangers. And heat exchangers, as per the material composition and thermal dynamic structure design, could be classified into many different types.
HVAC-R, as it is quite often indispensable not only through industrial process but also required by people, becomes essential part of daily life. HVAC-R works basically on heat transfer technology (heat exchanger - condernsor, cooler, chiller, cooling tower etc.), and it also concerns about extra technique and device, i.e. air compression, pump and fan, and necessary refrigerant chemical.
Typical applications to do with heat trasnfer may include:
- Heat transfer and processing in oil & gas, chemical
- Cooling and heat transfer, energy efficieny in power and renewable energy
- Heat transfer through heating, cooling process extensively applied in petrochemical, mobile equipment, heavymachinery, water treatment, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, paper and pulp, semi-conductor etc.
- HVAC for offshore, marine and mining
- Cold chain storage for pharmaceutical and food
- Vast ranges of climate control applications in residential, commecial and industrial HVAC, which has important connections with human daily life for domestic comfort and air quality
- Commercial and industrial refrigeration
Typical products include:
- Condensers and condensing unit
- Ourdoor air system and indoor packaged equipment
- Mini-split systems
- Roof top units
- Air handling equipment - entilation duct, fans and equipment
- Heating equipment - boilers and furnaces, heat pumps
- General components - compressors, cooling towers, centrifugal pump, motors and motor control, variable speed drive, heat exchangers, valves etc.